You want to print a document from your Windows 10 or 11 computer, but your Deskjet 4100 printer says it’s offline. However, you are not the only one facing this issue; other users face similar problems. It occurs when the printer is facing a problem with the connection or printer drivers are outdated. Read the article thoroughly to learn how to fix HP Deskjet 4100 offline issue.
Why does my HP Deskjet Plus 4100 series say offline?
The problem usually occurs due to HP Deskjet 4100 drivers or Wi-Fi connection issues. In addition to this, there are other reasons also for the problem. So check them one by one before going to the next step.
- Check HP printer is set to default.
- Install the latest printer driver.
- Update printer Firmware.
- Update Windows to the newest version.
- Check loose USB or Wireless connection.
Fix for HP Deskjet 4100 Series Offline Printer Error
Below, we explain step-by-step troubleshooting to fix the offline printer error.
- Hard reboot your HP Deskjet 4100 series printer.
- Delete old HP printers from HP Smart App.
- Press and Hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for 15 sec.
- Open HP Smart and click on Add Printer.
- Select HP Deskjet 4100 printer for setup.
- Follow the steps on the HP smart app.
- Congrats, the printer is connected again to the Wi-Fi, and it’s online.
- It will bring your HP Deskjet Plus 4100 printer offline to online.
Note:- If your printer still shows you an offline message, contact HP Printer support for more help.