You want to print a document from your Windows 10 or 11 computer, but your Deskjet 4100 printer says it’s offline. However, you are not the only one facing this issue; other users face similar problems. It occurs when the printer is facing a problem with the connection or printer drivers are outdated. Read the article thoroughly to learn how to fix HP Deskjet 4100 offline issue.
Why does my HP Deskjet Plus 4100 series say offline?
The problem usually occurs due to HP Deskjet 4100 drivers or Wi-Fi connection issues. In addition to this, there are other reasons also for the problem. So check them one by one before going to the next step.
- Check HP printer is set to default.
- Install the latest printer driver.
- Update printer Firmware.
- Update Windows to the newest version.
- Check loose USB or Wireless connection.
Fix for HP Deskjet 4100 Series Offline Printer Error
Below, we explain step-by-step troubleshooting to fix the offline printer error.
- Hard reboot your HP Deskjet 4100 series printer.
- Delete old HP printers from HP Smart App.
- Press and Hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for 15 sec.
- Open HP Smart and click on Add Printer.
- Select HP Deskjet 4100 printer for setup.
- Follow the steps on the HP smart app.
- Congrats, the printer is connected again to the Wi-Fi, and it’s online.
- It will bring your HP Deskjet Plus 4100 printer offline to online.
Note:- If your printer still shows you an offline message, contact HP Printer support for more help.
Wonderful, I checked these steps and now my HP Deskjet 4100e printer is back online. Thanks so much.
Thanks for your reply.
I am not able to delete my old printer and neither its adding new printer. I don’t know what’s going on with my printer. Please help to fix this HP 4100 offline printer error.
If you can’t delete the printer, then login to http://www.hpsmart.com and from there you can remove the printer from your account. And then come back to the computer and Add new printer again. It will work, if not please reply.
I am not able to fix this issue. I tried these same steps but nothing happens. Something is going wrong with my computer or printer. I don’t know how to fix this printer offline issue. Can anyone help!!!!
See, if it’s not working for you, then try to update the drivers for your printer. You can download the drivers and then try to print again. If you face any error please let us know.
Write a Comment